Mar 6, 2011

Shiny and New

Months ago a boy came along that got Fox all in a tizzy, but after a series of events he kind of disappeared for awhile. Mostly because his wife wasn't prepared to deal with his homo-ness. (That whole ordeal will have to wait for another post.)

Well now Mont is back in the picture. How do I feel about it? Pretty fucking good actually. 

The difference with this one is that I have made a very big deal out of being involved. If my boyfriend wants a boyfriend than we need to become friends and be able to talk or hang out without things getting awkward.

Except that after exchanging numbers and talking a bunch (helping him deal with his impending divorce and coming out) I seem to have developed a crush on him. 

A big crush. 

Fox thinks it's hot but I'm not 100% on how Mont feels. At the very least he will be a good friend.

Update - I wrote this post a few days ago and never got around to publishing it. Since then a few things have changed slightly and one the the changes is that now I know that my crush on Mont is entirely mutual. 

Yay!  

He spent the night with Fox and I and we moved at the pace he set for us. It was strangely comfortable for a new experience with someone. 

I certainly can't wait to see him again, regardless of where things end up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment