Feb 9, 2011

Starting off right

    I wanted to start this blog to chronicle the beginning of my poly relationship. Its a series of new experiences for me, some good and some bad. The internet has been a useful tool to help with this except for the fact that I often find stories about being poly but never about the entire poly experience, or I find useful tips and suggestions that often lead to more questions that never fully get answered.
    So I'm going to do it myself. I'm going to lay out all of my experiences and answer my own questions (feel free to send me yours and I will answer them as well). My intended plan is to highlight everything I can, from the people and the feelings to the way the small details work out; who sleeps where, what all of our relationships are, why we do this, how we cope individually and as a poly-family, sex, love, dating and fights. While I hope to include everyone in my life (both within my poly-family and without) that relates directly to this experiment I most likely will have to leave some out. There are those who don't wish to be included and I respect that.
    But mostly this will be about me and my experiences. If you wanna know more about the others you should feel free to encourage them to start a blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment